Grouting Gypsum Plaster
It is easy-to-use filler plaster used in filling joints in junctions of plaster plates with an smooth appearance following application.
- Besides its filling function, ASVIL Grouting Gypsum Plaster also forms a smooth surface as a result of its special grain-size distribution.
- it has an high adherence and its resistance increases rapidly after the setting.
- it does not cause mould, bacteria and fungus.
- it has an easy application with low waste rate.
- No cracks will occur at the joints as it has a good flexibility. Also, the applied surface behave monolithically