Machine Plaster With Perlite
it is ready-to-use machine plaster whose heat and sound insulation characteristics have been increased and applied easily in brick, tile, beams, block, gas concrete, concrete and gross concrete type and in entire equivalent surfaces.
- Appropriate plaster mesh should be used at joints.
- Ambient and surface temperature during application should be minimum +5° C and maximum +35°C
- Never mix ASVIL Machine Plaster With Perlite with any other product or material.
- Do not use any heating systems at the application area. lnstead provide good ventilation.
- The plaster surfaces must be protected from wind in order to avoid rapid drying.
- The metal surfaces must definitely be protected against rusting.
- The application on the ceiling must be as fine as possible.