Plaster of Paris
it is gypsum plaster forming a smooth surface with surface hardness, high strength and used in construction of decorative materials such as Plaster of Paris, central point, wall lamp and door jambs.
Preparation of Application Surface
- it is a decorative construction gypsum product for aesthetic purposes such as carton Pierre, cornices, curtain board, column elements, ceiling floor etc.
- The application surface must be cleaned of dust and substances preventing adherence prior to application.
- Special grain-size distribution yields hard and smooth cast surfaces.
- it is suitable for mould production in ceramic industry.
- it could easily be applied where construction plaster is applied.